KBFC Invites Applications for Kit Manager – Youth Team
|Job Title||Kit Manager – Youth Team|
|Reports to||Team Manager/ Academy Ops Manager|
Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala, that competes in the Indian Super League. The club is built on three strong pillars Collectivism, Inclusivity, and Sportsmanship, KBFC aims to be the biggest Football Club in India that generates young and talented players who not just represent the club at the National level but also the country at an international playing field, thereby reinforcing the legacy of Kerala towards the sport.
To Ensure youth teams have all the equipment and supplies to perform at their best on the field
- To work and assist in coordination with the Team Manager
- Coordinate the team training and match day schedules.
- To provide support to the players, coaches & other club officials
- Inventory management of merchandise and equipment of the team
- Organize the distribution and collection of kits and ensure they are worn correctly.
- To arrange the travel services to the team, coaches, and club officials efficiently.
- Organize equipment for team practices and games.
- Helping the Operations team as and when required.
- To carry out the services/activities as required for the reserve team and youth teams of the club
- Undertake such other duties as are reasonably requested by the Company.
Who we are looking for:
- 0-1 years of experience in sports industry
- Professional Proficiency in English and Hindi
- Accepts accountability for all tasks and is able to take responsibility for outcomes
- Experience in achieving outcomes and results through influencing the way resources are utilized as well as in managing them directly
- Communication skills to cater to internal/external stakeholders
- Proactive in planning, organizing, and managing multiple priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating fast-paced changes
Interested candidates are to send a CV along with a cover letter to careers@kbfcofficial.Com.
The subject of the email must be “ KIT MANAGER- YOUTH TEAM ”