KBFC invites application for Youth Academy Scout/Analyst
|Youth Academy Scout/ Analyst
|Head Coach Academy/ Director of Academy
Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala, that competes in the Indian Super League. The club is built on three strong pillars of Collectivism, Inclusivity and Sportsmanship, KBFC aims to being the biggest Football Club in India that generates young and talented players who not just represents the club in the National level but also the country in an international playing field, thereby reinforcing the legacy of Kerala towards the sport.
To provide reports and data on new and current players performances and assist the club in identifying the best talents available.
- To create, collate and monitor scouting intelligence effectively, using all available resources
- Identify potential Youth Teams, Reserve Team, and First Team transfer targets.
- To develop a network of contacts in youth football India and Specified age range in order to maximize coverage and ensure the Club has a working knowledge of all talented young players.
- To maintain a working knowledge of all players who have either previously been signed/registered with the Academy but have since been released or have had unsuccessful periods of training and assessment, in order to identify any potential late developers.
- To maintain and submit accurate and detailed records of all matches attended and players scouted and monitor scouting database
- Create and present Talent ID Videos on request
- Deliver regular training to the Video Scouts and Consultants to ensure they are reporting correctly and understand the KBFC Style of Play.
- Gather market intelligence to build the Scouting Database.
- Coordinate and manage Video Scouts
- Create and present a Scouting report as requested.
- Carry out extensive background checks on players that have been identified as potential transfer targets.
- Provide post-match report and opposition team report before and after the match.
- Capture and analyze the practice video sessions.
- Provide statistics based on the coach’s requirement.
- Research on players potential for recruitment (Stats and Video)
- Maintain all types of Statistics of players in the I League, 2nd Division, State Leagues, Youth League, etc.
- Research on ISL, I-League, State League, Youth Leagues to check the trends and adapt to the upcoming season.
- Keep confidential any information gained regarding the transfer targets, Club and its personnel.
- Maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
- To carry out the reasonable services/activities as required.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate in Sports Analysis/Analysis Software is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in sports analysis, preferably football analysis
- Knowledge of using different analysis tools and software.
- Professional Proficiency in English
- Accepts accountability for all tasks and is able to take responsibility for outcomes
- Experience in achieving outcomes and results through influencing the way resources are utilized as well as in managing them directly
- Communication skills to cater to internal/external stakeholders
- Proactive in planning, organizing, and managing multiple priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating fast-paced changes
Interested candidates to send CV along with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of the email must be “Youth Academy Scout/Analyst”