KBFC INVITES APPLICATION FOR Youth Academy Goalkeeper Coach
|Youth Academy Goalkeeper Coach
|Head Coach Academy/ Director of Academy
Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala, that competes in the Indian Super League. The club is built on three strong pillars of Collectivism, Inclusivity and Sportsmanship, KBFC aims to being the biggest Football Club in India that generates young and talented players who not just represents the club in the National level but also the country in an international playing field, thereby reinforcing the legacy of Kerala towards the sport.
To train Goalkeepers of the youth academy of Club
• To train the youth teams, Goalkeepers
• Attend all Matches and participate in any matches in which the Club is involved;
• Focus on developing young goalkeepers, scouted by the club;
• Conduct sessions with goalkeepers from the club’s youth teams based on schedule.
• Schedule, organize, and participate in training and every practice session;
• Coach to the best of his skill and ability at all times in both matches and training;
• Carry out off-field duties as reasonably expected of a professional football Goalkeeper coach;
• Assist and work with the Technical Director and Head Coaches of the teams
• To Scout and identify talents and recommend to Technical Director for trials and inductions for senior, reserve and youth teams;
• To travel as and when required to conduct trials all over the state and also outside the State of Kerala for selection and talent identification;
• Identify talents across all age groups
• Prepare scouting reports after trails
• Evaluation and monitoring progress of players identified
• Interact with coaches of KBFC to identify specific requirements
• Interact with coaches and scouts to build a scouting network across India
• Maintain a flexible approach to work at all times.
• To carry out reasonable services/activities as required.
Who we are looking for:
• Min AFC Goalkeeping Level 1
• 1-2 Years of Coaching Goalkeepers
• Strong Communication and Leadership skills
• Excellent Knowledge of technical and tactical aspects of the goalkeeping positions
• Accepts accountability for all tasks and is able to take responsibility for outcomes
• Experience in achieving outcomes and results through influencing the way resources are utilized as well as in managing them directly
• Proactive in planning, organizing and managing multiple priorities
• Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating fast-paced changes
Interested candidates to send CV along with Covering Letter to email@example.com.
Subject of the email must be “Youth Academy Goalkeeping Coach