WHAT ARE THE RULES & DESIGN GUIDELINES?
- Background: Football is incomplete without fans and so are we. This contest is aimed at providing a unique opportunity for the club’s passionate, massive and global fanbase to voice their messages and showcase their support to the team, who will be playing behind closed doors, during the 7th edition of the Indian Super League.
- Fan Banner design includes: A Design which incorporates all three elements mentioned in themes:
Love for KBFC, Community and State of Kerala
- Banner Dimensions: Final designs maybe shared in either of the below mentioned dimensions:
- 40ft Width x 35ft Height
- 26ft Width x 35ft Height
- The designs must avoid text or symbols that affect political or religious sentiments. It should not contain any derogatory language that will offend others.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN FOR THE CONTEST?
- Finals designs are to be submitted in the following formats – .JPEG, .PNG, .PDF
- Finals designs must be uploaded on the website through the submit option below.
WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?
- This contest will be governed by the following standard terms and conditions. Each participant agrees that he/she has read and understood these terms and by their participation in the contest, agrees to be bound by the terms. Mere participation should not be perceived as any commitment on the part of KBFC to select a participant as the winner. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by KBFC to conduct further, similar or other contests in future. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Incomplete entries will automatically disqualify the participant.
- Designs shared must be an original creation or an original piece of art that does not :
(a) infringe any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade names, industrial designs, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or confidentiality obligations; or
- (b) otherwise violate applicable laws;
- In case the author/designer/creator uses someone else’s artwork, then such usage must be with the written permission of the artist and the participant must submit proof of this prior to submitting their designs.
- KBFC retains all copyrights and ownership of the design. By submitting your design in the contest, the author/designer/creator grants the club full commercial rights to the design or any future variants.
- KBFC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this contest, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion without any liability.
- The author/designer/creator of the final chosen entry shall work with the club to make variations if any as per the ISL league regulations.
- KBFC shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any claims, losses, damage, costs or expenses in connection with or arising from this Competition.
- The decision of the club will be final and binding to all entries.