TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi serves as the home ground to two-time Hero Indian Super League runners-up, Kerala Blasters FC. Perhaps one of the loudest stadiums in India, Kerala records capacity crowds for almost every home game, making for a stunning sea of yellow.
Constructed originally by the Government of India in 1996 as a football stadium, it has also been used as a cricket ground by both the Kerala cricket team and the national side.
The Nehru Cup International Football Tournament in 1997 was the first tournament conducted here. The stadium has received several plaudits owing to its modern turf, contemporary roofing, and four-lane road from the southern side of the stadium. It was one of the six host venues for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup held in India. The venue received the Best Pitch of the Season award in 2018-19.
Sri Kanteerava Stadium
23, Fort Rd, near by kanteerava stadium, Nunegundlapalli, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560027, India
Terms & Conditions
- General Terms of Entry
- The Membership and Season Ticket is valid for one (1) person only, i.e. the Cardholder and only for the league stages of the HISL. Children above the age of Five (5) years will require their own Membership and Season Ticket or individual Match ticket for entry into any Match at the Stadium.
- This Membership and Season Ticket must be produced by the Cardholder at the time of entry into the Stadium. The entry gates to the Stadium will open two (2) hours before the start of the Match on any Match day.
- Entry to the Stadium for the Cardholder will be refused if the QR Code/barcode on the Membership and Season Ticket Card or any part of the Membership and Season Ticket Card has been defaced or damaged or tampered with in any manner.
- During Match days no re-entry will be allowed for the Cardholder once the Cardholder leaves the Stadium except where the Club expressly approves such reentry subject to the Cardholder’s compliance with all relevant re-entry procedures, including without limitation, production of a re-entry ticket, out-pass or other proof of prior exit along with the Membership and Season Ticket Card, as may be required by the Company, the Club or its representatives at the Stadium.
- Entry will be refused to any person who attempts to use the same Membership and Season Ticket Card on more than one occasion at the same Match, or use a Membership and Season Ticket Card which has been cancelled or the Validity Period has expired.
- This Membership and Season Ticket Card only entitles the Cardholder to access the area of the Stadium in which the designated/corresponding seat is located and no other area of the Stadium.
- This Membership and Season Ticket Card in relation to the Membership and Season Ticket will be valid until all the Matches forming a part of the Season have been completed or are reasonably deemed by the Company to have been completed or the Validity Period has expired, whichever event occurs first. This Membership and Season Ticket may not be exchanged or used for any other Season other than that indicated thereon.
- The Cardholder shall not use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or other intellectual property appearing on this Membership and Season Ticket Card.
- The Club reserves the right to make alteration to the times, dates and venues of the Matches or to substitute the seat or area to which this Membership and Season Ticket refers at its reasonable discretion. If any Match forming a part of the Season is cancelled or curtailed for any reason, there shall be no obligation on the Club to reschedule such Match or to refund any part of the amount paid towards the Season Ticket.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Cardholder will have an uninterrupted and/or uninhibited view of the Matches from the seat provided nor does the Company give any warranty as to the quality, content or duration of the Matches.
- This Membership and Season Ticket must be produced whenever demanded by the Company, the Club and /or their representatives or stewards. The Cardholder must comply with any reasonable instruction from an officer, steward or security officer at the Stadium.
- The Company reserves the right to search or frisk the Cardholder (including the Cardholder’s bags, clothes or other possessions) prior to entry into the Stadium. Should the Cardholder refuse to be searched, the Company reserves the right to refuse admission or eject the Cardholder from the Stadium without any refund.
- Bottles, lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances, metal containers, firecrackers, weapons or any articles that might be used as weapons and/or compromise public safety are not allowed inside the Stadium for any Match during the Season.
- Save for official Club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith, any Cardholder who brings into the stadium, uses, wears or displays any item, including without limitation, clothing, fan merchandise, banners or flags, which, in the Club’s view, may conflict with or in any way detract from the rights of any official sponsor, licensee or partner of the Club, will not be allowed into the Stadium.
- No alcohol may be brought into or taken out of the Stadium and no food may be brought into the Stadium. The consumption of alcohol may be permitted only in the authorised designated areas or places in the Stadium during hours determined by the Club, which reserves the right to close or restrict entry to any such authorised designated areas at any time. Alcohol will not be served to any Cardholder under the age of 21 years. The Company, its representatives and its sub-contractors have the right to ask the Cardholder to produce her/his government issued identity card (which has her/his date of birth on it) to show that she/her is 21 years old or older.
- The Company shall be entitled to seize any prohibited items (as outlined in points 13, 14 & 15 above) without liability and without any obligation to return such items or to compensate the Cardholder in respect thereof.
- The Membership and Season Ticket Card including the Membership and Season Ticket is strictly non-transferable and may only be purchased for personal, noncommercial use, and to be used by the Cardholder. The benefit conferred by this Membership and Season Ticket is personal to the Cardholder.
- The Membership and Season Ticket Card including the Membership and Season Ticket shall not be exchanged, ceded, sold or transferred, whether in a commercial or promotional context (such as, without limitation, as a prize in a lottery or competition or as part of an advertising or promotional campaign), with or without consideration, unless written permission has been previously obtained from the Company.
- Mobile telephones and cameras shall be permitted within the Stadium for Matches during the Season, provided that they are used for personal and private use only. The use of mobile phones, transistors, computers, cameras or any other audiovisual recording equipment, for recording and/or communication of Match details, text, statistics, images, results, commentary, etc. for any commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
- The Cardholder acknowledges and consents to the recording of the Cardholder’s likeness and/or voice without compensation and hereby agrees that the Club is entitled to use and sub-license all rights in respect of such recordings without compensation to the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder may not sell or offer for sale any product or service from any part of the Stadium and may not distribute or give away any free item(s) or any political, religious, charitable, commercial, advertising or promotional material(s) from any part of the Stadium.
- The Cardholder shall not engage in any form of “ambush marketing” during the Season and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with, detracts from or infringes the rights of any official sponsor, licensee or commercial partner of the Club.
- Foul, abusive or any form of discriminatory language (whether on the grounds of race, religion, sexual orientation or otherwise) whether orally or through written materials such as banners, posters, placards, etc., unruly language or any unruly or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated at the Stadium prior to, during or after any Match during the Season.
- Entry by the Cardholder onto the field of play at the Stadium, at any time during the Matches, and the throwing of any article within the stands or onto the field of play is strictly prohibited.
- The Cardholder is hereby advised that use of any of the language or the behaviour referred to in paragraph 24 above or any action in breach of paragraph 25 will result in the ejection of the Cardholder from the Stadium, the cancellation or suspension of the Cardholder‟s Membership and Season Ticket Card in line with paragraph 36 below and possible further action such as criminal prosecution, identification by way of photographing and/or capturing by video camera of the images of such persons and life-bans for all the Club‟s matches and matches at the Stadium being imposed on such persons.
- If the Cardholder acts, or incites others to act, in such a way so as to cause the bringing of disciplinary action against the Club or Company by any football authority, including, but not limited to, the Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), the Asian Football Confederation (AFC), the All India Football Federation (AIFF), the Karnataka State Football Association (KSFA) or the Bangalore District Football Association (BDFA), the Cardholder shall be liable to the Company for any loss thereby suffered by the Club or Company.
- In addition to these terms and conditions, entry to the Stadium shall be subject to any ground regulations specific to the Stadium. Such ground regulations shall be displayed at the Stadium.
- Entry into the Stadium using the Membership and Season Ticket Card constitutes and evidences the agreement by the Cardholder to be bound by these terms and conditions, the MCTCs and by any Stadium regulations, which may be displayed at the Stadium, together with all applicable present and future laws, rules and regulations.
- Additional Terms
- The Company does not guarantee that the team for any particular Match will necessarily only be selected from the Club’s regular first team players. The team manager may consider it desirable on occasions to omit regular first team players and select the team from the full playing squad.
- The Company will not be liable to the Cardholder whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage or for any loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, loss of business or contracts or loss of opportunity arising out of or in connection with the Matches, howsoever caused.
- The Company will not, subject to any limitation imposed by law, be in any way liable to the Cardholder for any event, occurrence, or other thing the cause of which is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or Club, including, without limitation the abandonment or postponement of any of the Matches due to weather conditions or due to any direction received from the AIFF, FIFA or AFC. Cardholders shall however be entitled to attend any re-arranged/re-scheduled version of the postponed/abandoned Matches at a later date at the Stadium.
- The Cardholder shall not be entitled to cancel the Cardholder’s Membership and Season Ticket Card once it is purchased, and no refunds shall be given by the Company for any Matches unattended by the Cardholder.
- If a Cardholder damages, loses or misplaces her/his Membership and Season Ticket Card, or has the same stolen, the Cardholder must report this to the Company as soon as possible in accordance with the MCTCs. Unless the Company reasonably believes that a Cardholder is, or has been, acting in a fraudulent or illegal manner and/or in breach of any of these terms and conditions (including without limitation paragraph 35 below) and/or any of the MCTCs, then the Company shall either (in its sole discretion): (i) issue a replacement Membership and Season Ticket Card to the Cardholder of a damaged, lost or stolen Membership and Season Ticket Card; or (ii) issue a replacement Membership and Season Ticket Card in the form of individual tickets for each remaining Match of the Season (in each case subject to paragraph 35 below).
- The issue of a replacement Membership and Season Ticket Card (or individual Match tickets) by the Company to a Cardholder shall be subject to: (i) (in certain circumstances, and at the Company’s discretion) the requirement that the Cardholder of a damaged, lost or stolen Membership and Season Ticket Card attends the Club ticket office in person to collect such replacement Membership and Season Ticket Card (or individual Match tickets) and provides the Company with satisfactory evidence of the Cardholder’s identity; and (ii) payment of a fee to the Company (unless the Company in its absolute discretion decides to waive such fee) and the level of such fee shall be communicated to the relevant Cardholder at the relevant time. The relevant fee applicable to issue a replacement Membership and Season Ticket Card (or individual Match tickets) for a Membership and Season Ticket Card that has been damaged, lost or stolen is currently Rs. 100.
- The right of admission to the Stadium using the Membership and Season Ticket Card is reserved at the reasonable discretion of the Company. The Company reserves the right, without refund or other recourse to: (i) suspend the use of a Membership and Season Ticket Card including the Season Ticket; (ii) withdraw its use and all such associated benefits for a period of time; (iii) to refuse admission to the Cardholder; or (iv) eject the Cardholder from the Stadium, if the Cardholder is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions or in breach of the MCTCs or otherwise misuses the Membership and Season Ticket Card.
- Discount on all merchandise will be available after a minimum of 3 working days from the date of purchase of the BFC Season Membership on www.eshop.bengalurufc.com on using the membership registered Email ID.
Hero ISL 2022-23, KBFC Season Tickets
It's time to paint the city BLUE! Support Bengaluru FC throughout the new Hero ISL campaign by purchasing our new Membership Cards. Choose from our different plans and do more than just attend games. Check out our perks and get access to exclusive Bengaluru FC content.