Academy Operations ManageR
Kerala Blasters Football Club is an Indian professional football club based in Kochi, Kerala, that competes in the Indian Super League. The club is built on three strong pillars of Collectivism, Inclusivity and Sportsmanship, KBFC aims to being the biggest Football Club in India that generates young and talented players who not just represents the club in the National level but also the country in an international playing field, thereby reinforcing the legacy of Kerala towards the sport.
To provide efficient services for the administration, operations and management of academy teams of Kerala Blasters Football Club.
● Responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangements and respective vendors.
● Responsible for Procurement in the Academy
● Responsible for for Vendor Management in Academy
● Responsible for Government liaison and Project report submission
● Responsible for Communication with parents of youth teams
● Responsible for All Project reports and delivery document preparations for the Academy
● Responsible for organizing Grassroots Festivals and Talent hunt Programs
● Responsible for all grassroots activities with the club’s Grassroots Partners
● Responsible for Young Blasters Sporthood Academy management
● Responsible for Auditing of YBSA centers
● Responsible for all administrative materials and resources of Academy
● Responsible for preparation of contracts for Academy players along with Academy Director and ensure the contracts are executed as per AIFF norms
● Responsible for all AIFF CRS/CMS for player registrations following the competition rules/player registration rules with District FA, KFA and AIFF.
● Responsible for Financial documentation as sought by the club’s finance team
● Plan and formulate the Operational Plan for the pre-season and the season for the Academy
● Ensure SOP briefing and adherence for the appointed support staff to ensure smooth of Academy
● Liaise between players, Coaches, Parents, GV Raja and Sports Kerala
● Any other duties as defined by the Academy Director/Sporting Director/ Wholetime Director from timeto time
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
● Bachelor degree education. Sports management bachelors/masters is a plus.
● Preferably 2 years of experience in Team Management/Operations within a sports organization
● Professional Proficiency in English, Malayalam and Hindi language. Proficiency in Malayalam Language(Both written and spoken) is mandatory for applicants
● Accepts accountability for all tasks and is able to take responsibility for outcomes
● Experience in achieving outcomes and results through influencing the way resources are utilized as wellas in managing them directly.
● Strong people management experience.
● Proficiency in financial, budgetary and procurement processes
● Communication skills to cater to internal / external stakeholders
● Proactive in planning, organizing and managing multiple priorities
● Comfortable with ambiguity and navigating fast paced changes
Interested candidates to send CV along with Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email must be “Academy Operations Manager”